Welcome to Fellowship at Cross Creek Church
Our church worship begins every Sunday at 10:00 AM. We are a non-denominational, Bible church located in Branson, MO at a beautiful 18,000 sq ft log cabin facility with Cross Creek flowing through its 26 wooded acres. With all this serene attraction, nothing compares to the beauty of the people who make Fellowship a community of imperfect believers, in an imperfect world, committed to loving and serving one another while trusting Christ to apply His truth to life's struggles, complications and heartaches - finding real meaning, hope and purpose.
1. To be a church where forms follow function first. 2 Cor 13:8.
2. To be passionately committed to God’s Words & Spirit. Eph 5:17ff
3. To see every believer grow in Christ-like maturity. Rom 12:1-2.
4. To be real & relevant, neither boring nor hypocritical. 1 Cor 5:8.
5. To be graciously hospitable to our guests. Rom 12:13.
6. To be deeply committed to each other. Rom 12:3-8.
7. To resolve our differences in a Christ-like manner. Col. 3:12-15.
"I m p e r f e c t C h u r c h f o r I m p e r f e c t P e o p l e"